Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Team's New Scentsy Consultants


Each month I put out a Team Newsletter for our Scentaholic Scentsy Team located throughout the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and hopefully soon to be Canada. In addition to our teams accomplishments during the past month and team and company updates, I list each new member of our Scentsy Team, their location and their Scentsy sponsor. For the month of September I am proud to announce our teams newest Scentsy Consultants:

I am so excited for our teams newest Scentsy Consultants. Each month I am so amazed at our teams growth and what an incredible job everyone on our Scentsy team is doing. I can't wait to see who will be on this list next month.

Thanks for all you do Team!  You Rock!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is always appreciated.