Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scentsy September Warmer of the Month Jack O'Latern Bringing Out those Non-believers!


NEW! SCENTSY SEPTEMBER WARMER OF THE MONTH Jack O'Lantern


I'm so excited about this new warmer. Scentsy out did itself this time. What a great way to combine not only the pleasing fragrance of Scentsy, but also to have a wonderful Halloween decoration as well.

Even my skeptical friends are ordering the Jack O'Latern Scentsy Warmer from me. They are my wonderful friends who were quite skeptical when they heard I was beginning a home based business. Having been victims of other Direct Selling businesses, they were quite leary. You know, they avoid you when the topic of Scentsy comes up because they think you are going to try to recruit them and all their friends and family. They are afraid to come over to your home because you might have the chairs in the living room in the shape of a circle. You know those old Amway horror stories.


Although, I couldn't blame them, I was skeptical myself. In fact when my husband first brought home a Scentsy Catalog, I avoided it because it was Multi Level Marketing. However, when I saw the product, I thought it was an innovative idea along with an incredible business opportunity. The more I thought about it I couldn't think of a reason why I shouldn't join. For only $99 I was able to receive everything I needed to start my own Scentsy business. I was so excited I couldn't sleep. I waited until a reasonable hour in the morning to call the name on the catalog. She was the wife of my husbands co-worker, I had briefly met once.


After that it has been a wonderful Scentsy addiction. Hence our team name "Scentaholics." There isn't a day that goes by that I don't ponder ways to seize the opportunity of being one of the pioneers of Scentsy.


With a little bit of time, my friends and family have realized I'm not a pushy person, I am in this Scentsy business because I love the product and strongly believe in the business opportunity. They are seeing my passion in what I do and are starting to come around. In fact of the 200+ members of my team, I haven't had to strong hold one of them. When the Scentsy business opportunity presented itself to them, they were smart enough to see the Scentsy vision. They didn't need any convincing.


Now, my friends and family don't avoid me when I talk about Scentsy. They realize there is more to it than they originally thought. They see this is a business I am not only enjoying, but having a lot of fun with. As one of my friends put it, "I have never seen so you passionate and enjoy your job as much as you do with Scentsy, its nice to see." In fact, my Scentsy business grew so quickly, it has been time consuming at times. I'm very grateful for my friends and family who although may have not understood, were supportive of me building my Scentsy business.


In the beginning, I think most of my acquaintances thought my candle business was a fluke and wouldn't last longer than a couple of months. Now that they have seen my business grow by over 500% this past year and watched my Scentsy team grow to over 200+ Consultants located throughout the United States, Armed Forces, Puerto Rico and soon to be entering an international market including Canada, they aren't as skeptical. They have watched my paychecks gradually increase each month. Also, when they see me take off for exotic, all expense paid vacations to Banff Canada, Alaskan Cruises, the fabulous Broadmoor Hotel and other exotic hotels for spa treatments etc., they are realizing that this is something to be taken a little more seriously. Also, when they saw the $2,000+ check I received at the Scentsy Convention for winning the Annual Sales & Mentor Award, they realize, maybe there is a little more to this Scentsy Business.
Katie Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is always appreciated.