Friday, October 2, 2009

My Teams first Scentsy Consultants in Canada

What an exciting day in Scentsy history today. I have been anxiously waiting for this day, ever since Scentsy announced at the convention, it would be opening its doors in Canada.


I have been speculating what an incredible opportunity it would be to have the very first Scentsy Consultant in Canada join my Team. For the wise person in Canada who is smart enough to have the Scentsy vision, they now have the opportunity to have 50,000 Scentsy Consultants on their Scentsy team just like Scentsy has done in 5 short years. Scentsy has been able to accomplish this amazing feat breaking all kinds of records in the direct selling and party plan industry. Now that Scentsy is in Canada it gets to start all over again.


When our new Scentsy websites were launched internationally for the first time today I had the pleasure of watching our Scentsy Team cross the U.S. border into Canada, for the very first time.


I would like to give a big welcome to my teams first two Canadian Scentsy Consultants, Roxanne Tash Reis and Shelley Murchison.   

I can't wait to see where this incredible opportunity is going to take them.

It is a pleasure to have the two of your represent our Scentaholic Scentsy team in Canada!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is always appreciated.