Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Charlie the Unicorn - The Banana King

Each week this summer my daughter is choosing a different video for your enjoyment.  This week I hope you enjoy this very "unique" video, for lack of a better word.  Her siblings introduced her to Charlie the Unicorn and now they all have me singing "put a banana in your ear, watch all your troubles disappear."  If it were only that easy.  Although I was a bit reluctant to watch this video in its entirety at first, its starting to grow on me.  I'm not sure if that is good or bad.  You'll have to let me know what you think.  Until next week! 

2 comments:

  1. I like the siblings sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Katie! I can't stand this cartoon. The kids (this includes Shawn) won't stop doing that thing with their tongues and they keep speaking in an english accent! ;-)

    https://www.thesafestcandles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is always appreciated.